Saturday 13 February 2010

Music

I rest, i sleep, i wake, i work.. I sit, i stand, i walk...n stop..
I finally lay down.. on my bed.. wondering... I
I cant find my peace.. I m bored of evrythng.. I get in a state of unrest... Something that is irresistible..
My head hurts... I take deeper breath.. I need something to cling upon.. something to pacify my mind....
To prevent it from thinking at all.....Almost like I wanna givein..


Theres some music.. I hear it... I feel the music in the air..
My body not in control... But the rythm gets my faint response...
Some movements beneath my flesh...
My heart thumps.. I feel blood rush down my ears..
I hear the sound.. The doors creak.. Air gushes out of my lungs..almost missing a breath...

I sense my senses fading..I barely feel alive...
It seems gothic, but who cares, its soothing... I try recollectin my senses, but fail.. I loose to the ambient.. A drowning feeling..

Its been long Im still.. I breathe.. stable enough..
My eyes are shut..My mind just follows the music...
And I feel some life...Energetic suddenly...
I feel something imaginative.. I get my colours.. I get my peace..
I get my xcitemnt.. A refreshing feeling.. A passionate one....

I recover..
I get life..

Music.. is a safe kind of high

2 comments: