Saturday 9 April 2011

She's a BITCH!

In some alien world, and the movie-la-la-land ofcourse, they say all men are dogs. And when a girl cheats on a guy, she is a bitch in the latter's words! In this real world, I have heard boys to be uttering a few words in such cases, girls sometimes even more than you'd expect their gentle kind too ;-)


Well, if you sprang up from your chair on reading the title of this post AAND also, started thinking how your girl-friend is a B**CH, well I must say you most certainly are at the wrong place X-( 
Still, does her excessive love annoy you? She's too loud, ain't she? Do you hate it when she acts needy? Do you wanna break-free when you are around her and she won't let you leave? Well, I recently felt every effing bit of these emotions!! But my chivalry challenges me when I try to use such a word("bitch" ofcourse!) for a lady whom I've personally known!(unless, you know..some variant of a sphinx resides in this world). Mister, your thoughts were in your head, don't blame me now! I just quoted them!! Because, the BIG difference is that the protagonist of this story is a bitch.

It started when me and a friend moved into our new apartment this September. It was supposed to be the apartment. We moved in at 1st floor.. a girl in the flat below. And her generosity is how we got SNOWY into our lives. A new-born pup when "she" was brought to live within our building. At first, you don't consider a stray to be quite sharing your space - because they are like everywhere!!! Plus I've never had pets to be able to read their behavior. And I mostly "disliked" dogs.. But soon I realized that she is also one of our neighbors. News, that! :D


Snowy, she(I'd no idea how my roomie discovered this indispensable he/she thing!!) was a little thing that didn't have teeth, and she hadn't barked so far!! - so I was the master! The girl from the ground floor - thats how we mentioned her in the earlier days, me thinks GFG(Ground-Floor-Girl.. hehe) would be easier here - fed her and of-course plenty of other things you have to manage!
One fine day I learnt that GFG was her mother("mumma" to be precise, even if it gives me goosebumps!) Well, atleast that's what I heard. See, this is what happens when you hear a girl and a puppy in-a-heart-to-heart-conversation :P


Dog-behavior, she used to sniff my shoes to start with, and soon started licking too o.O. Human-behavior, I whistled at her sometimes.. :-/ I liked the way a dog can recognize you from a distance.  All good, still!! Until GFG one day moved to somewhere else. I remember going down to her while she was packing to ask if she was taking the dog with her. All I can recall is she narrated a loooonngg story as to why her new landlord won't allow the dog in there, and then the words, "Atleast you people are there naa.. for her!"
"Stop...lady.. right there! What!?"
Perhaps I would have as well said that, but all I could manage was my infamous shying-away-smile with the sound- hmmm. Damn it!


Yeah, that is Snowy, enjoying her share..
From the main-gates of our building to the staircases, it was a rat-race with a puppy chasing a ..well, ME :-/ Noteworthy that she couldn't climb up the staircase because we had a wooden plank(huge enough for a pup) placed at the bottom set of stairs. Yet, more often than not, I had to offer her my shoes which she would- I don't know- what! Sometimes she was even on my jeans- funny thing, initially I used to wash them each time that happened, but soon, accounting to my laziness I emblodened the philosophy of 'That's what denims are for, get them dirty' \m/


A grand method was invented one day, bloody-thank the doughnut I bought on my way back home, one super-fine day! Throw her a piece of it in some other direction, tell her- "You're my bitch" and guess what, she is ;-) And soon this became a trend, as doughnuts got replaced by Parle-G. I used the famous-neverfails-magic We're Students.. please try to understand! line. Budget constraints! We already had a big-big pack of the G for genius biscuits, now we shared it with Snowy!!!




Soon, I could notice what was upon me. The wagging tail was getting swifter by the day! Honestly, I had no plans of taking our relationship any further, BUT - O sweet lord!, how do I explain it to this feminine creature! Next thing I remember, the whining sound at the most awkward hours. I got alert. (link_alert!!) Soon she had learned the art of jumping-over, and the wood-piece on the stairs could no longer keep us apart :-/ 


If there's a whiner at your door, slide out some Parle-Gs - the Mantra.


The rat-race was over by now with some kinda silent MoU between us - I would understand while she silently mauled me :(


There was this creepy affection in her eyes, that would give me goosebumps. Now I knew, how hard it must be to say, "Look, I don't love you the way you love me....


Shit! Shit!


No affections for me, please! All I can offer in these times is pity, which I shouldn't. I'm no loner, but I can be unavailable to people(read: humans) I don't wanna be with! And what about all the anti-social crap I usually utter? 


I wasn't sure if this little piece of life was counted in the society. A stray. That's what you are called! Okay... I could relax now! o.O

Turns out time works good upon both humans and dogs alike. Phobia turned into sympathy, and sympathy turned into.. something new. I still don't enjoy the licking, but now there's some difference. Feeding is somehow a routine I don't miss. I'm not sure ppl.. tell me, is this LOVE? O.o 


*takes out a gun and puts in his mouth* ठांय-ठांय-ठांय! :-(


PS- In all honesty, no-offence-to-no-one with that title! And I hope I've made it clear that I won't ever wanna use that word in any "reference"!!!! Losers, Bullshitters, sorry to disappoint you :-/

1 comment: