Wednesday 8 January 2014

Get Set Go!

I have pulled up my socks and haven't looked back. I have been running around too hard. These last few months. I've shut my senses and worked very hard, left everything behind. I've been very very confident though, in my ways. I'm not sure if this is the right way to go.. or to be.. But I keep telling myself, this is the only way ahead. Perhaps I feared I'll stop. Just pause everything, like I do.

Naturally, I am too optimistic. Sometimes I wish I could leave all this optimism, the excitement.. leave it all behind and just curl down on my bed, pulling my knees to my chest and stare point-blank at the wall.. and in the silence I can listen to myself breathing in and out..

But what I fear the most is that I'll not give up. I'll not..

I need a deserved break. Recreation. Recollection.




No comments:

Post a Comment