Tuesday 10 May 2011

An Expression

A sweet melody
in my heart;
She is a boundless dream,
a free man's art.
This girl; in my life,
makes my spirits rise;
Her cherubic face-
her smiling eyes;
I never incurred,
my heart had turned fragile;
a girl simple yet perfect-
a thought of her: like a fool I'd smile.

Not love! It isn't all that this could be-
to me, love has been a mere word;
A hyperbole much splendored,
reality never heard.
All I know, she is a symphony,
that soothes my ears;
Like tulips for the sick;,
a flip-side to all pain and tears.
My heart choses to;
and my mind takes respite,
The air spreads her fragrance,
and these nights are bright.

She is a reality;
the golden bird's grace in a human,
The way she makes me feel;
Waiting for the sun.
Is it that too secluded,
my emotions, I keep in store;
Or is it right not to express,
and let love open the door?
When it comes to love, humans act selfish,
with her, I don't want to be;
Where does this road go;
Being nothing or a young love as I see?

For in the darkest hours
her face from the vivid memories shines;
In the strong imagery I drown,
in her aura that binds.
I dream,
and wish I'd never be awake,
Lost in solace,
around her a comfortable abode I make.
Or in the wilderness,
where Nature's music plays;
and the purity in the virtue that compares-
For eternal is the love that stays.

I feel her,
besotted; I am indeed-
My desire, I'd cherish her,
In turn my craze she'd heed!
Although Time heals, as they might say;
the way under the sun colors would fade,
Life is what she does mean to me;
As much would it cost: if my happiness I grade.
Or I'd rather find truth in reality,
We'll find our wisdom, and my muse she shall be-
To make me nothing I'm not,
and everything that is me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete